Trillion Dollar Business – The Wellness Revolution
“In this decade, an additional 1 trillion dollars annually of the U.S. economy will be devoted to the ‘wellness industry’ – providing healthy people products and services to make them feel even healthier, look better, slow down the effects of aging, or to prevent diseases from developing in the first place.”
We are living in a time where more people than ever are concerned about better health and being fit.
This is called the Wellness Revolution.
Gen Y – the 20-somethings – are already focused on improved health through nutritional supplementation. This proactive generation is results-oriented and is looking for natural and effective sloutions to prevent diseases before they develop.
Gen Xers – those in their 30s and 40s – are now raising children, and looking for nutrition sloutions that will give them the edge they need to keep up with their kids, maintain active social lives and create healthy lifestyles for themselves and their families.
Baby boomers are also passionate about wellness and better health solutions!
Today, more than ever, people are:
• concerned about getting the right daily nutrition in their diet.
• intrigued by the latest nutritional topics in the media.
• looking for natural ways to prevent diseases and the latest epidemics like the swine flu.
• wanting to prevent degenerative diseases like: cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis.
Where do you go from here?
• Find a reputable wellness company with products that are based in nature and backed by solid science.
• Be sure the company has longevity with a spotless record.
• Be sure the wellness company has a simple training system.
• Make sure the company has a fair and profitable payment system.
• Then try their products! It’s hard to recommend something you haven’t tried and gotten results
I’ve found such a company that meets all these criteria. It is also:
• Debt free
• More than 50 years old and in over 50 countries.
• Is proven by the USDA.
• Licensed by the FDA.
• Has a worldwide network of leading scientists that create the products.
• Has partnered with the Stanford University Health Library.
This is a great work from home business I recommend, especially if you are interested in better health. Learn more about this wellness company, their products and opportunity and see if it’s the right opportunity for you.
Please don’t hesitate to call me if you have questions. Together we can find the right work from home opportunity for you!