The life of the primary caregiver can be very stressful regardless of whether or not you are also trying to work from home! If you are struggling with negative thoughts and attitudes, here are some tips:
1. Listen to upbeat music. When our son David, the one with special needs, gets grumpy, we like to turn on his “theme song”, “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” by Bobby McFerrin. Here it is!:
“Don’t Worry, Be Happy!”
2. Think of 5 things each day to be happy about.
3. Take a break from your work and go do something entirely different.
4. Consider where you are in you relationship with God.
5. Surround yourself with positive people and things.
6. Read positive books.
7. Listen to Zig Ziglar cds and read his books.
8. Take a walk outside. The sunshine will do you good. It’s a known fact that sunshine lifts your spirits.
I hope these tips will keep your spirits up and help you along your path to success in you home business!
As always, if you need any help please contact me and together we will find the answers!